Pipeline coating is the most consistent and successful solution for protecting ERW/Seamless pipes from corrosion, from moisture, other harmful chemicals. Coated pipes are the most viable cost effective products used for transmission of oil, gas, water and other fluids. The coating provides pipelines with a constant protective layer that shield the pipes from any damaging effects of corrosion.
Coated pipes offer high resistance to corrosion on pipes and provide many benefits such as:
- Increased Flow Capacity – A coating on pipes helps provide a smoother surface thus improving gas and liquid flow within pipes.
- Reduced Cost – The pipeline coating increases the pipes durability so they can be deployed with minimum maintenance cost even in the harshest environments.
- Lower energy usage – Various studies have shown that pipelines that are internally coated use less energy for pumping and compression of products through pipes. This helps in increased saving over time.
- Clean delivery of products – The inhibitors used for the protection products can also be minimised by the use of coated pipes for delivery of products.
Thus, coating of pipelines can help you in reducing your maintenance cost and at the same time providing a corrosion free reliable protection.
Types of Coating
- 3 LPE (External 3 Layer Polyethylene)-link
- 3 LPP (External 3 Layer Polypropylene)-link
- FBE (External Fusion Bonded Epoxy (Single / Dual Layer))-link
- Internal Epoxy Coating-link
- Category: Piping & Valves
- Company Name: Maharashtra Seamless Limited